Today, we will talk about Apple and Carrot Biscuits Recipes for Dogs. You already know how heavy I am with natural food, yes, the one that does not have chemicals or preservatives or dyes in the food of our furry ones (the number of diseases that we avoid just by following this simple culinary practice) for
That is why today I want to bring you delicious cookies for your furry friend, super easy to make and that your dog will love.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats.
- 1/2 cup apple smoothie.
- 1/2 cup grated carrot.
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour.
Preparation of Apple and Carrot Biscuits Recipes for Dogs
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent the cookies from sticking to the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Using a cookie cutter, give the shape you want to the cookies: circles, hearts, dogs, footprints, etc.
- Bake the cookies for about 18-20 minutes, until golden brown.
I assure you that you will want to eat them yourself! Let the cookies cool completely before giving them to your dog to try. To preserve them, nothing better than an airtight jar.
Remember that when rewarding your dog with cookies or other treats (always try to make them natural), you need to consider how much you feed him.
In other words, if your dog eats 160 grams of food per day, on the day you give him biscuits, subtract these grams from his daily food, this way, you will avoid overweight problems.
Natural biscuits are the best way to reward your dog for good behavior or because you want to pamper him.
Enjoy your lunch!