How to prepare a Cream Cheese and Yogurt Cupcake Recipe for Dogs? You’ll want to eat it yourself! And it is that this delicious cupcake is ideal for preparing for your dog’s birthday.
Instead of cake, you can bake several cupcakes to hand out to canine guests. Plus, it’s straightforward to do. Let’s go. Put on the apron!
INGREDIENTS For mass:
- 1 cup wholemeal flour.
- 1 egg.
- ¼ cup peanut butter.
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 4 tablespoons melted butter.
- ½ cup of water.
INGREDIENTS For Cream:
- 115 grams of cream cheese (let it come to room temperature).
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons of wholemeal flour.
Preparation of Cream Cheese and Yogurt Cupcake Recipe for Dogs
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the cupcake batter, mixing well so that there is a homogeneous batter.
- Once it’s well mixed, grease the silicone or metal pan where you’ll be baking the cupcakes, and add a little of the filling to each hole.
- Bake until golden. Insert a toothpick in the center to see if it comes out clean. At this point, it will be perfect for taking the tray of cupcakes out of the oven.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely.
- Meanwhile, add the ingredients for the cream in another bowl and mix well until it is also homogeneous and smooth. You can add peanut butter for a thicker cream.
- Then, cover the cupcakes with the cream, which must be thick and put them in the refrigerator so that the cream hardens.
Once cold, you can now pamper your hairy! He will love it!