With the arrival of summer, the possibility of making your ice cream for dogs becomes an excellent idea to help our hairy ones better withstand the heat.
Therefore, the last time I surprised you with a simple recipe for natural fruit popsicles, today I want to teach you how to make a super simple Creamy Banana Ice Cream recipe for Dog.
Let’s go for the Creamy Banana Ice Cream recipe for dogs.
- A ripe banana (or, in your case, a ripe banana)
- Low-fat plain yogurt
- Water (the equivalent of 1/2 yogurt of water)
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Using the mixer, beat all the contents until a homogeneous mass remains.
- Divide the batter into an ice bucket or ice molds of the size that best suits your Dog (if it’s a small dog, an ice bucket will suffice, but if it’s a giant dog, you can choose ice cream molds to give him time to savor it)
- Put it in the freezer and let it freeze.
- Do not give ice cream directly from the freezer, as it may cause injury to your tongue and mouth. Please take out the ice cream and wait a few minutes before giving it to him.
As you can see, this recipe has no secrets, and your Dog will enjoy it like a dwarf.
You can also take advantage of a piece of banana to, instead of beating everything, reserve this piece to cut it into small squares or slices so that the Dog can find pieces of flavor.
With this recipe, your Dog will be more than happy. Remember never to put sugar in ice cream and any good food the animal will consume.