Is Watermelon Good for Dogs?
Watermelon pulp is safe and nutritious for dogs, but eating too much of it can cause an upset stomach. Watermelon also contains sugar, although its high water content shouldn’t cause unhealthy blood sugar spikes.
But? That you didn’t know you could make delicious watermelon gazpacho for dogs?
Summer is a time when we will have to pay particular attention to the the hydration of our dogs.
Our dogs’ bodies work in such a way that sweat is produced by the tongue, pumping out excess heat.
So the more we see drool our hairymeans that its internal temperature is higher.
offer a natural dog food Along with proper hydration, it will help combat high temperatures and excess heat.
In today’s blog, we bring you a very refreshing and healthy watermelon gazpacho recipe for all the furry ones
Watermelon and Tomato Gazpacho with Crispy Baked Liver
The elaboration is very simple and your dog will love it.
Ingredients for watermelon gazpacho for dogs
Write why you will need:
- 250g watermelon, peeled and seedless
- 2 ripe red tomatoes
- ¼ seedless cucumber
- ¼ red bell pepper, seeded
- ¼ green bell pepper, seeded
- 1 dash of apple cider vinegar
- 1 piece of beef liver
Preparation of watermelon gazpacho for dogs
How to prepare the chips
- Clean the liver and cut it into small pieces.
- Add them to a tray and place them in a preheated oven at 70º for 4 hours. After 2 hours, turn around.
- Once hard and dry, remove them and store them in a dry place without direct light.
Preparation of gazpacho
- Wash, cut and mash the tomatoes, peppers, cucumber and watermelon (previously we will remove the seeds).
- Gradually add a splash of apple cider vinegar to the mixture.
- Finally, we pass the contents through a sieve so as not to leave traces of raw vegetables, as they are difficult for our furry friends to digest.
- Leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Could this watermelon gazpacho for dogs be simpler and more delicious.